vineri, 30 decembrie 2011

Shia LaBeouf Tells Details Magazine That He Got Romantic With Megan Fox

Transformers star Shia LaBeouf is featured on the cover and in the pages of the new issue of Details magazine and in his coverstory interview he comes clean about a rumor that has been going on for some time now. It was rumored that he and his former Transformers co-star Megan Fox enjoyed a romantic [...]

Last night, against my personal wishes, I went to a showing of Bad Teacher with Darion, Josh and David and, I’m actually surprised to say, it was actually a pretty fun night. Bad Teacher is nowhere near the best movie of the year and, to be honest, I wouldn’t even call it a great movie … but it’s pretty good and much better than I was expecting. For the most part, the film was pretty predictable but, try as I might, I couldn’t resist laughing out loud once or twice. Bad Teacher wasn’t a good movie, necessarily … but it also isn’t a terrible movie.




I was really surprised by how much I liked Cameron Diaz in this flick. I can’t say that I’m a big fan of most of her movies but she really holds her own as the lead in Bad Teacher. Her comic timing could use a bit of work but all in all … she wasn’t bad. Justin Timberlake, on the other hand, was pretty terrible. His character was pretty crappy and that’s a large part of why I disliked him in the film but even more importantly, I just don’t find him funny. He tries, bless his heart but … no, he’s not good in this film. Jason Segel, I’m sorry to say, was pretty forgettable. I was hoping his character would turn out better than it did but, alas … it did not. Instead the break-out star is Lucy Punch who plays Amy Squirrel. Her character was irritating as the “villain” but Punch played her perfectly. Again, I wasn’t really wowed at all by Bad Teacher but as far as a fun night out at the movies with friends … it was suitable.


Tonight, David and I will be meeting up with our friends Darion and Woody at the Staples Center to see Rihanna in concert! Tonight should be a blast … cannot wait!! Happy Tuesday!




Julie Andrews
super single flannel sheets
interesting news articles
cosmetiques bio
Shaquille O'neal

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu