marți, 14 februarie 2012

Casey Anthony Officially Ordered Back To Orlando To Serve Probation


And the state of Ohio takes a collective sigh of relief.
After some back and forth, some contention from her lawyers and a judge swap, it has been officially determined that Casey Anthony must return to Orlando within the next two weeks to begin serving her year's probation for check fraud.
Guess what Casey? Judge Belvin Perry [...]









Sad to say goobye, but if anyone is a survivor, it's George Lopez. He'll be back on his feet in no time!


Last night, Lopez Tonight aired its final show after being abruptly canceled earlier this week. But George decided he wouldn't go out if he couldn't go out with a bang.


He performed a scathing monologue (above), taking aim at the networks and President Obama. He then was joined by friend Eva Longoira for some wine and a chat, as well as Slash, Los Angeles Lakers Derek Fisher and Ron Artest and Arsenio Hall.


Then, as the show came to close, he signed off with this touching speech:


"I never realized I could love people as much as I do now. I want to thank Sandra Bullock, who 11 years ago, took a chance on me … I want to thank my fans who followed me from stand-up to my sitcom and to Lopez Tonight. It's been great ... next year in Jerusalem!”


We'll miss ya, George. Sorry you had to go out like this.


marketing internet
constipation cures
gaz de france dolcevita
aide au surendettement
copywriting

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu