sâmbătă, 7 iulie 2012

Mittens And The Others Lose To Newt In South Carolina


Oh wow. Okay, um, yeah, so Newt Gingrich won the South Carolina primary in what is becoming a relentless journey to the GOP nomination. Kinda shocking, but whatever.
Soon after polls closed on Saturday, Newt was declared the winner with Mittens tailing in second place and Santorum and Paul falling far behind.
In Newt's victory speech, [...]

This is the Whitney we like to see!


This is the first look at Mz. Houston's new movie Sparkle with co-star Jordin Sparks.


And gurlfriend is looking good!


Jordin described her experience with working with her idol:


"She was so cool and very motherly toward me. If I ever looked like I needed something, here she came saying 'Are you okay?'


I sang her songs into a hairbrush when I was little. Now she's acting as my mom and scolding me. It was a dream come true."


The movie is a remake of the 1976 film about a group of singing sisters.


Whitney herself expressed her excitement on working on the period piece:


"Part of the fun of making this movie is definitely the costumes and the hairstyles. The movie is set in 1963, and we had a great wardrobe, hair and makeup person and I loved wearing the outfits."


And they suit her well. We're so glad she's looking healthy and is doing what she does best. So, so, SO hoping we get to hear her sing in the film.


Wow, we can't believe it's been 15 years since we last saw one of our favorite divas on the big screen. It's about time she makes her comeback!


[Image via Sony Pictures.]


Henry Ford
Life Insurance
Internet news articles
Surprise Party
James Monroe

Un comentariu:

  1. Great post! Thank you for sharing informative post. You select a good topic for writing. I learn more through this post. Moreover, If you finding the best and reliable cleaning services then I suggest you to hire Commercial cleaning companies Dallas for quality work.

    RăspundețiȘtergere